In summary: use Twitter if you want a quick reply.
- The quickest way to contact me is via Twitter.
- If you want to discuss research ideas or catch up with me, please feel free to send me an email to email@example.com. This is the only email account that I use to deal with ‘the public’.
- If you are not in a hurry you can send me old-fashioned mail in an actual envelope to: Dr Luis A. Apiolaza, School of Forestry, University of Canterbury, Private Bag 4800, Christchurch, New Zealand.
- If you are desperate you can call me at +64-3-364 2126, but the chances of me answering are fairly low. On top of that I don’t know how to retrieve messages from the voice mail system so don’t leave any.
- If you want to get a copy of my publications you can do so here. Please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if there is no PDF file for the publication you want in that page.
- If you want help with ASReml or ASReml-R please contact the ASReml forum, or read the ASReml cookbook or the ASReml-R cookbook. I struggle to run my own analyses and do not have time to run other people’s.